July 28th // 2010

Giant Dwarf + Pollyanna Cowgirl // Renegade Craft Fair

I'm packing up a few vintage dresses + handmade goods to travel west to San Francisco tomorrow for the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend. I'll be sharing a booth with my pal + confidant Polly Conway, of Pollyannacowgirl Designs, and I couldn't be more giddy. Polly + I have been friends in craft for years + years, and when we get together it's all fun + pure magic.

If you're in the Bay Area this weekend, stop by the show + say hello. There will be lots of wonderful shiny things made by over 200 talented makers. You can find us at the Fort Mason Center Festival Pavilion, July 31st + August 1st from 11am - 7pm. If you need directions, take a peek here + if you'd like more info, there's lots of it here.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

the snail and the cyclops said...

Super excited!!! Can't wait to see youuu !

Heather Leigh said...

Hi Sue! It was so lovely to meet you at the fair. You are so talented- I just love your work! I posted some photos I took of you and your display in my most recent blog post (theeheatherly.blogspot.com), if you're interested in checking them out. Keep up the beautiful work :)